Kariba Bush Club Facilities
Our stone and thatch restaurant is built on the edge of a gently sloping ridge, looking down on the water and harbour below. A large selection of breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners are available from an a la carte menu.
Dishes include home-made soups, crumbed crocodile with a sweet chilli dip, salads picked straight from our vegetable garden, burgers, fresh Kariba bream, hearty lasagna’s and prime Zambian steaks, to name a few. On busy weekends, meals are served buffet-style.
Our traditional pole and thatch bar is the perfect place to relax and take in the vast, untouched beauty of Lake Kariba while listening to the Tropical Boubou’s and White Browed Robin Chat’s sing their glorious song. Perched at the edge of a ridge, this is also the perfect place to enjoy Kariba’s infamous sunsets over the water while sipping on an ice cold drink.
We stock the following at very affordable prices!
- Local curios, art & craft
- Tribal textiles (tablecloths & runners, placemats, napkins etc)
- Swimming costumes, bikinis & board shorts
- Ice creams & ice lollies
- Large variety of home-made, vacuum-packed “braai” packs including marinated chicken, kebabs, pork, lamb, beef, Boerewors, venison & crocodile
- Basic groceries, amenities and toiletries
- Swimming Pool
- Flood-lit beach Volleyball court